Wednesday, March 24, 2010

KingCast keeps asking the same simple question: Who is leading the Herald/CORI leak investigation?

This is so simple. Why do I have to go down to the Office of Public Safety to get my answers? (video uploading). I volunteered for the Governor but don't expect any special privileges, only that he and his staff explain who is leading the investigation. He said there was going to be such an investigation "we're going to get to the bottom of this" nearly four (4) weeks ago, yet despite my repeated phone calls as a former AAG, current Mass citizen and card-carrying member of the press no one can or will tell me who is leading the investigation. Ultimately it must be Marybeth Heffernan and the Governor, but it would be nice to have someone say so.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I was there at 10:40 a.m. today after a week of broken promises and unreturned phone calls to Sandra McCoomb, Ms. Heffernan's direct report.

    Why can't I get a name, if not the status of the investigation for Pete's sake?

    It is now 12:57, I left my card and phone number, but zip, zero zilch.

    Why is this?

    -The KingCaster.

    ReplyDelete