Saturday, March 20, 2010

KingCast tours the Chelsea and Quincy District Courts, turning up cocaine issues in both.

NOTE: I'm going to scan the docs tomorrow or re-shoot them.

Top photo at Milky Way Bella Luna jus' 'cos I'm a Shining Star......that's what a guy named Light Shiner told me before he appeared in the almost but not quite but soon-to-be legendary KingCast short film "Franconia 5/11: Injustice on Stilts."

I'm still not sure how I'm going to write the Chelsea case yet (Daniel Talbot's last official act) so for now enjoy the picture of my lunch at Chelsea (that restaurant is delightful) and the radio segment below. What I can tell you is that Jennifer Bynarowicz was 100% definitely blowing rails. She said so in the police narrative.

The Probable Cause hearing was set back to 22 April 2010 today over Defendant O'Connell's objection. I've got the docket copied and all of the witness statements. The whole thing was over in 10 seconds, according to these statements. Ms. Bynarowicz refused to tell the interviewing officer where she got the marching powder. She might be under marching orders to do so at some point.

At this point Joey Fasano and Ms. Bynarowicz are not charged with any crime whatsoever, despite the fact that cocaine was in her car and she flat out admitted "It's my stuff...I was partying" and cocaine was allegedly on Mr. Fasano's face.

David Traub from the DA's Office telephoned me to say he had reviewed my radio segment on the matter and would be back in touch on Friday.

PS: Darkness himself is coming to Boston soon. Too bad Rick James can't be with him, but we can at least share in the video......

No comments:

Post a Comment