Thursday, May 6, 2010

KingCast and Casey Sherman agree: Martha Coakley and Kelly Ayotte are AGs not to be trusted.

Sooooo.... Here is Casey Sherman's Huffington Post story on Coakley. Here is my comparison post on Ayotte and Coakley noting some of the same things. And Coakley and her crew are STILL railroading Cat Gibbons/Miracle mortgage for doing Stated Deals that put no one at harm's way. And in the video that will soon become part of the KingCast Bowfinger or Bad Blood series, he clearly says Ayotte conducted a sham investigation into the Franconia shooting tragedy. Now what's funny is that some meatheads on Topix say that I annoy them but Sherman is okay. Go figure.

Speaking of annoying,
Russell Cumbee called me "that annoying blogger" before LOSING his little Bruce McKay Highway warrant ballot, hahahaaaa dude game over insert coin. And my former client (watch me winning his First Amendment Civil Rights trial in 1999) Jerry Doyle said I am a problem on the Columbus Plantation, and while I didn't agree with everything he said, I agree with his right to say it, which of course annoyed the dickens out of the Columbus powers-that-be. Take a look at Doyle v. Columbus City Council, 41 F.Supp.2d 765 S.D.Ohio,1998. Note that subsequent to that case, a City Councilor admitted that it was viewpoint and content-based discrimination. I'll pull the quote for you shortly, I have to find the story. Actually I got it right here, Columbus Dispatch 20 Sept. 2008:
"In 1996, he tangled with the Columbus City Council when then-council President John P. Kennedy barred him from speaking. Kennedy complained that Doyle kept protesting two things: the city paying for police protection at a Ku Klux Klan rally, and his mistreatment by the school board.

Doyle filed a federal lawsuit over that. A judge dismissed that case in 1997, and a judge threw out a similar suit in 1999. "Jerry Doyle coming in with a white suit, accusing (Mayor) Mike Coleman of being a slave on the white man's plantation" was too much, Kennedy said."

That is clearly not a time, place or manner restriction, folks. I was right all along, as usual.

Related: You can -- and must -- fight City Hall when City Hall is practicing Unconstitutional activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment