Tuesday, May 25, 2010

KingCast says "Liko Kenney and abused Franconia residents were indeed articulate, but they were indeed ignored by Chief Mark Montminy."




"........My husband was a police officer and his friends at the Attorney General's office suggested I write a complaint."

"I recommended he be sent to a certified psychologist for cognitive testing for communication and control issues... this could cause serious problems for officer McKay or Franconia."

"I said that ambiguity in policy and procedures makes Bruce McKay a dangerous person."


"I said I am not writing to retaliate and said this should serve as an instrument to warn Franconia of a dangerous situation."


I said that consideration of assessment information as well as citizen reports should determine his ability to perform the duties of a law enforcement officer."

In the short film below and right here at Casey Sherman's Bad Blood book launch is most of what you need to know about Franconia's Corporal Norman Bruce McKay. Above are some scenes from my morning breakfast with Chief Montminy and Town Clerk Sally Small. It's all going to come out, folks. Just takes time, resolve and courage. But until it comes out, no true healing will occur, as noted by Attorney Geoffrey Fieger in yesterday's Bowfinger or Bad Blood 3 relative to Aiyana Stanley-Jones' murder at the hands of aggressive LE and the complicitous First 48 sensation-seeking journalists. Bowfinger or Bad Blood 1 and 2.

KingCast: Reel news for real people.

No comments:

Post a Comment