Tuesday, June 22, 2010

KingCast keeping tabs on Boston Herald Defamation Defense attorneys Brown, Rudnick as they keep tabs on KingCast.

Hey guys, what's so fascinating about my 650R that you downloaded a picture of me on it, or my winning in the Ohio Court of Claims on V96-61481, proving that some bad cops made my client Michael Isreal a victim of violent crime? You were reading about that a few days ago.

Or the cocaine in Jennifer Bynarowicz's car when her BF Joey Fasano had the "road rage" issue with Mr. O'Connell, on 16 June, you downloaded the police document. Pretrial 25 June, BTW.

And what's so special about me winning over Boston Powerhouse "Big Dig" Attorney Jeffrey Denner on the Free Speech issue when Harvard's Citizen Media Blog determined I was correct as Boston Bob, i.e. that Denner and Kevin Barron had convinced the Courts to issue Unconstitutional rulings against Derrick Gillenwater?

Surely you don't plan to call me as a witness in the pending Joanna Marinova v. Boston Herald and Channel 7 Defamation Action, that would probably not inure to your client's benefit. But if you want to show up on KingCast multimedia and on YouTube like the folks in the ongoing Scott Hyman v. Hemlock Association case, be my guest. I love making videos, so it could be win-win for me and a lose-lose for you. Whatever guys, suit yourselves. If I can discuss it with Governor Patrick at Juneteenth last weekend, I feel comfortable discussing it before a Jury.

No comments:

Post a Comment