Tuesday, June 8, 2010

KingCast responds to The Republican's Jason Vassell "no racism" editorial by noting, "Sometimes you gotta' call a spade a spade."

Here's my main post. Here's the editorial. Here's my commentary:

"As someone who hosted a hate crimes forum at Case Western Reserve Law School with the Ohio AG's office and Civil Rights lawyer Terry Gilbert when I worked for both of them I'm going to have to disagree with you on the racial element, as I agree with Mr. Vassell's professor I interviewed in this KingCast video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLzUt1PhhFg

Race was a but-for cause for Messrs. Bosse and Bowes to bother Mr. Vassell at his window, which they broke and were not charged with. Race continued into the vestibule where you can clearly see Bosse and Bowes refusing to leave. They have previous race charges and abused women, misogyny and racism often go hand-in-hand.

This is not the first time that Prosecutor Scheibel's office has attacked a black man who defended himself against white aggressors, I directly know of another case involving a fellow with the last name also beginning with a "V" whom I posted about on prior occasion, wait for it... Demian Vennell.

Mr. Vassell was intoxicated too yet no one was charged with that, but what you miss is the fact that Jason was allowed to be intoxicated BECAUSE HE WAS IN HIS ROOM!

And while he waited in the vestibule, scared, with a hooded sweatshirt and mask, that is HIS VESTIBULE, Bosse and Bowes were TRESPASSING so he should have been entitled to avail himself of the Castle Doctrine anyway, MGL 278 8A.

Nah guys, this case has racism written all over it from its inception to completion. You can't really deny it, sometimes you just have to call a spade a spade."

My last post:

My October 2009 Post read comments for Demian Vennell case.

Peace and Best Regards,
Christopher King, J.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment