Tuesday, February 1, 2011

KingCast Go to Hell letter to Michele McPhee: You, Howie Carr and the Boston Herald are racist tools of oppression.





First you need to read Wendy Kaminer's the Atlantic feature,

Public Enemies: Councilman Sentenced for Offending Federal Prosecutors.


I'm sure you don't like me or my Chuck Turner coverage. And I don't like you or your junky racist newspaper. But when it all comes down, at least I've never been successfully and repeatedly sued for Defamation. In point of fact I've never been sued for Defamation because unlike Howie Carr I know who I am writing about. And unlike Jessica Van Sack, I know what I'm writing about. And as to the fact that you and Howie Carr are business parters with Casey Sherman, who notes that I "literally helped him write "Bad Blood: Freedom and Death in the White Mountains," (he says so at 4:40 of the bottom video) I really couldn't care less. Frankly I was shocked to discover that he runs with lowlifes like you, but hey it's all right as long as he disinfects his hand before I shake it next time I see him.


Now I will sit back and watch Joana Marinova finish kicking your ever-loving asses in Marinova v. Jessica Van Sack et al., 2010-CV-1316, hahahahaaaa..... hahahahaaaaa....


"Boone the Coon....." Know your history, you little right wing fascist tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment