Saturday, July 3, 2010

KingCast presents: The best Scott Hyman/Don & Juilie Prescott v. Hemlock Association video.. (to date).

Oh, I might top this one in the next week but for the ability to put it together so quickly (I did it in 2 hours once the thumbs were uploaded), it's friggin' brilliant. Simply badass. I had great B footage, decent lighting and perfect prescience on the video and on the stills, this is award-winning material and everybody knows it. I was in rare form that day. That's because I have a Good Eye, but more importantly, the story told itself. I'm just Your Humble Narrator.

I haven't watched it in a few days, but man, it's compelling. Canon makes the best cameras for this sort of activity for a number of reasons that photographers already know. And with good lighting, you pretty much get the best of what you can get on the small screen. It's awesome. The winning lawyers agree.

Peace.

-The KingCaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment