Wednesday, July 21, 2010

KingCast says "Time to check up on Derek Lodie's attempted murder case, will Jake Wark find this funny, too?"

UPDATE: Continued to 11 August, 2010.... Betcha' he cops a Plea. I wonder if he will ever admit that he shot and killed Revere Officer Daniel Talbot out there behind the bleachers on the fateful night..... Billy Soto put the gun in his hands..... the Jury missed it..... I look forward to reading and posting the appeals right here.

Oh, yah.

Very interesting his role in the case and potentially wrongful conviction of Robert Iacoviello. Jake Wark thought it was funny when his boss Dan Conley stiffed me on a question, in utter violation of the First Amendment. I had long been cleared by His Honor to conduct trial video, stills and interviews. I didn't have an official media affiliation (even though DA Conley turned and spoke to Revere Journal's Seth Daniels and that paper ran my trial photos, ahem) but you better believe I have that now, so I'm not going to be taking any shit from either of these guys. I've been waiting patiently for something just like this, and now it's here.

KingCast: Reel news for real people, and that means you, too Mr. PeeWee Herman Jake Wark, I got you on video, too pal.
KingCast.net: Reel News for Real People.

No comments:

Post a Comment