Wednesday, August 4, 2010

KingCast and Videos for Justice know Jason Vassell is only a "free" man in a limited sense.....Prosecutor Michael A. Cahillane is a menace to society.

Michael A. Cahillane and his predecessor Elizabeth Scheibel are both menaces to society, they are both racist pigs and that is documented (remember the Damien Vennell case) watch for more video and pics here, but I'll start with my video from Dismissal Day. Crowd photo by David Molnar.

Big ups to my video partner in crime, my big rig Sony Sister Samantha Lyon at Videos for Justice. We're going to keep on keepin' on.

Here's the seminal KingCast post on the matter.

PS: Don't forget the Anti-Semitic atrocities visited upon my brother Scott Hyman over at Lakeville -- Hemlock Association and the $1.7M Civil Rights verdict, KingCast coverage and video here.

No comments:

Post a Comment