Thursday, August 26, 2010

KingCast says "Folks just love my Kelly Ayotte for Senate blog!!!"

They sure do. Google Kelly Ayotte + Senate and see whatcha' get. Well actually the picture shows you what you get, KingCast up on top, once again. And KingCast is on top because of the insightful videos that we do, and they are reaching many more people than YouTube indicates, I know their counters stay stuck on many of my videos, interesting. Listen to noted Author Casey Sherman, retired Franconia LE Bradford Whipple and me discuss Kelly Ayotte in the Bowfinger or Bad Blood Movie #2. Read more about Kelly Ayotte's abusive cop friend Bruce McKay OC Spraying and inappropriately clearing leather (read: drawing his loaded police issue handgun at a bunch of tourists) right here.

Forward-thinking people of the Republican and Democratic persuasion are sick and tired of this feckless AG. Her best buddy Martin J. Dunn (remember the Aaron Deboisbriand and Christopher King fiascos out of Jaffrey) just got schooled by me for lying and saying I was disbarred, the NH Supreme Court changed its written opinion 2 hours after I emailed them, read it all right here.

And read more about Kelly Ayotte's background, including the FRM Ponzi scam and Unconstitutional DNA reporting for NH Youth, right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment