Thursday, September 2, 2010

Disbar Kelly Ayotte's waterboy Daniel J. Mullen for blatant lies on behalf of fired Jaffrey Police Chief Martin J. Dunn.

There's Danny-Boy with another lying client of his who likes to threaten me with arrest (watch the video) one Kelly Ayotte, on their way to costing NH Taxpayers god-knows-how-much in Attorney Fees assessed against Kelly by the Federal Court.... Well I will know soon, here's my RSA 91-A request to NH AG Michael Delaney. And oh yah, the Bar Complaint is drafted and being posted to WePapers. The legal filings are in this post.


Here's an excerpt:

2. As to rape, Attorney Mullen knew that the Truth of the rape issue was that his client laughed about the prospect of me being raped during a deposition in which Dunn was reading some hate mail directed at me that read, in pertinent part:

"you 'bout to be Bubba's bitch you coconut head racist.”

The relevant passage from the Transcript in which Dunn said “That’s a funny letter you’re asking me to read” after I said “Let the record reflect the Deponent is laughing” is attached in the Pleadings, and Dunn and Mullen both knew it because they read my KingCast.net blog “Chris King’s 1st Amendment Page” and even cited to it in the High Court Pleadings, thinking they would never hear from me again. They did not realize I have friends in High Court Places. Again, when it came time to approach the High Court for Certiorari he juiced up his pleadings to make his client look more vulnerable, and that is odious, contemptible and sanctionable conduct.

WHEREFORE I can find no reason why Daniel J. Mullen should not be disbarred for this willful sort of conduct, or at a minimum receive a substantial suspension and fine.
If this Court does not punish this sort of activity it sends a Green Light to large, powerful Defense Firms that they can say and do anything to represent abusive Law Enforcement in New Hamsphire, and get away clean. As a former Assistant Attorney General -- as was Mullen, see picture at Attachment 3 – I would find that to be an untenable position, to say the least.
Respectfully submitted,
___________________________
Christopher King, J.D.
http://KingCast.net -- Reel News for Real People
617.543.8085m

Disbar_Kelly_Ayotte's_buddy_Dan_Mullen_for_lying_to_the_Court_for_Martin_Dunn

No comments:

Post a Comment