Wednesday, September 15, 2010

KingCast to Nashua Republican City Chair Dennis Hogan: Please check on getting me an apology from "Karen."

Pictured, l-r: Dennis Hogan, Esq., "Ryan," Di Lothrop. "Ryan" and Lothrop saw to it that I was threatened with arrest and forced to leave the Joe Arpaio rally as noted in the long video.

Dear Dennis:

As you and I (and Alderman Teeboom and your Republican peers Jennifer Horn, Sandra Ziehm and City Attorney Bennett) agreed 3 years ago that government should be open and accountable when I threatened to sue the Nashua School Board over Julia Earl's restrictive speech policy, our conversation should be out in the open as well.
In fact, you said:
"Those are mighty big words for someone who's not on the policy committee.....I've reviewed the matter and I think that Mr. King ends up being right.... I would not rush out to test Mr. Cleamons just yet."

Last night I told you that I am narrowing my issues for Police Chief Conley regarding the Assault/Disorderly Conduct/Harassment I received from Karen, who reached out and struck my camera in a most unprofessional manner. And I told you that she did it with a smile on her face and with glee, standing right next to a white police officer who didn't even say anything to her, but who did then admonish me not to hit or to strike anybody. Now my complaint against that bigot is a separate issue but for now let's stick to the simple fact:
You don't offensively touch anybody else or their possessions much less a relatively expensive camera, without their permission.

That's pretty simple isn't it? It is a tort. It is certainly more simple than the School Board issue. So as I say, I'll be traveling for the next week but when I discuss this with you next Wednesday I would hope to have this matter resolved with a simple apology because I don't give a damn what kind of absurd excuses my Internet troll haters raise up, I was on my zoom lens and well more than an arm's length away from her, she reached out and struck my camera, and you can see it in slow motion for Pete's sake.

Watch the woman apologize to me for calling me a bigot at Kelly Ayotte's other rally where she also threatened to have me arrested despite an open Facebook invitation. The two of us then had a nice and informative talk, same with the bloke to her left, a Dartmouth professor and tennis player. That's how I am, OPEN. But I won't take any bullshit, never have and never will. I am a member of the media, and I don't cease to be a journalist just because I left a daily to go to law school.

Wherefore, without an apology, I see that New Hampshire (and the GOP) really is a backwards, racist, white skin privilege State as suggested here. Please read Peggy McIntosh's "White Privilege: Unpacking the Invisible Knapsack."

1. I can if I wish arrange to be in the company of people of my race most of the time.
2. I can avoid spending time with people whom I was trained to mistrust and who have learned to
mistrust my kind or me.
11. I can be casual about whether or not to listen to another person's voice in a group in which s/he is the
only member of his/her race.
30. If I declare there is a racial issue at hand, or there isn't a racial issue at hand, my race will lend me
more credibility for either position than a person of color will have.
32. My culture gives me little fear about ignoring the perspectives and powers of people of other races.
40. I can choose public accommodation without fearing that people of my race cannot get in or will be mistreated in the places I have chosen.

Keep in mind that I was the ONLY black person at the hotel, and the hotel has been reading my blog as noted in the tracker screen capture, below.


This is our legacy brother: Let's get it right.
KingCast.net -- Reel News for Real People.

cc: Chief Conley, Mayor Lozeau, Jennifer Horn, Sandra Ziehm, NENPA.

No comments:

Post a Comment