Friday, April 2, 2010

KingCast says cool cats (and Plato, Socrates and other smart people) say no to SB154 Bruce McKay Highway.





Sam Shaulson: This is the same treatment you and Citibank are going to receive at the hearing, full exposition of what was said. You can call it "abuse of the legal system" all you want to, and I will continue to call you a liar. The thing is, I'm right and you are not. See you soon my friend.

You probably think I was "abusing the legal system" when I represented the Hamms before the Ohio Civil Rights Commission as well, so to hell with your opinion, it means nothing to me. The facts of the case are all that matters, and those facts will be played out all the way through the High Court if necessary. Billables to you, huzzah!

Sooooo... Last night I met the Director and Principal producer of "If I die tonight," one of the most compelling documentaries I have ever seen. We all agree that there must be a multifaceted approach to these issues, but yet in practice too often when we try to speak up about anything the State finds uncomfortable, we get shut down. Despite Seyi's clearly even-handed approach most municipalities wouldn't even talk with him. This perpetuates an us vs. them mentality, not good.

Be that as it may, I have been called a philosophical orator, in the way that offended State Officials say such a thing. Well undettered, that's what I did again today, and and I'll post that video soon with several interesting photographs. As usual, I was professional throughout, despite being called last and given the shortest amount of time and the proverbial brush-off.

I was not even allowed to contradict an erroneous statement issued by Sharon Davis-McKay about the number of written, documented complaints against Bruce McKay. It's on video uploading now.

In fact, there is a lot of video from a lot of people, so stay tuned throughout Friday, 2 April 2010. Meanwhile read the last post about Failed Warrant Russell Cumbee's little rant. He failed to appear today in the flesh, like a scaredy-cat, or as "Quiet Man" would say, "like a puppy that peed itself."

My friend's cat is awesome,
that's a video capture pic so I'll have to upload that video as well, the David Bowie eyes are the perfect touch :)

As I said in this crucial post, smart folks know what time it is even as the government tries to suppress the full exposition of the Truth. And that's a fact, jack.

KingCast: The Cat in the Hat.

PS: Casey Sherman has been busy. Ask Moody Street Pictures and John Stimpson (The Legend of Lucy Keyes) about that because the screen play is in motion, just wait and see. Whatever turns up, the spotlight is going to stay on this case and I am going to stay right on with it, stating the things I know to be true given the thousands of hours I have spent here.

PPS: Davey Michele, look at the length of my video at 808 LOL.... no such thing as a coincidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment