Thursday, April 29, 2010

KingCast tells Sam Shaulson, Melissa Rodriguez, Morgan Lewis & Citibank, "You cannot stop proliferation of my Citibank scumbag lies and racism video."

Sooooo....How does Citibank stop proliferation of this video in the coming days, weeks, months and years?

Answer: Unless they settle with me, they don't. The ACLU has got my back like a MF, and any attempt to shut it down has to come before a Jury because I'll file a Jury Demand in my Answer to any complaint they could conceivably issue. Too bad I forgot to put in the sexism cases as well, here's one for $33M. What a bunch of dirty rotten scoundrels, oppression personified ('cos remember the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that corporations are persons now, Citizens United v. FEC 558 U.S. ____ 2010).

The Jury will be, like, "he's my hero!"

I've got law students getting ready to distribute the DVDs once I order them up, I'm not even going to bother pressing them myself, too time consuming for the volume planned.

With that, I'm firing up the 650R (it needs new skins ASAP, funny how once they start going it's a quick trip downhill LOL) and headed over to the Post Office to file this Rule 3.3/3.4 Ethics Complaint on Citibank lying lawyer Benjamin Velella.
-The KingCaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment