Tuesday, April 20, 2010

KingCast update on Marinova v. Jessica Van Sack, Boston Herald & Channel 7.... The Barnett/Blair Affair.

Remember a few days ago Frederick Douglass and I cautioned Defendant Van Sack about the joint illegality and confidentiality issues that could put her ass in a Royal Sling? Well that was fun, right.

For my next trick I'll remind Byron Barnett about Jayson Blair and Stephen Glass, you know the type. And Barnett and Blair do kind of resemble each other, right, I mean they're both black, ahem. Just kidding. It's more germane whether they both turn out to be liars.

KingCast
: Just ask Cousin Mike.... I'm more like Woodward & Bernstein.

And Darrell Jones? Well he's more like Shawn Drumgold. In fact, he helped Shawn Drumgold through the ugliest times of his life before he was proven INNOCENT.

1 comment:

  1. Dig the symmetry of the facial angles between the brothers Blair and Barnett, I crack myself right on up.

    The Defendants, less so I figure.

    -The KingCaster.

    ReplyDelete